Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Marshall, MN is currently interviewing for a Production Worker to work Monday through Friday on a first shift.
Our client Turkey Valley Farms, is seeking several Production Worker candidates, to work Monday through Friday on their 1st shift at the Marshall MN location. This position reports to the Department Supervisor. The pay range is $12.30-$15.35 per hour.
PRODUCTION WORKER-EVISCERATION RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Worker-Evisceration position is responsible for:
· Place turkey into shackle and tuck heads
· Cut open skin of neck Cut turkey skin using J-cut method
· Remove lungs, fecal matter and remains from cavity
· Remove, cut gizzard and pack appropriate organs into packet
· Cut neck and tail off turkey
· Insert wire and tuck legs and tail into wire
PRODUCTION WORKER-EVISCERACTION REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Worker role.
· Utilizing pneumatic tools
· Repetitive motion, back and forth motion of arm
· Frequently grip scissors, knives, and pneumatic tools
· Properly grip and handle knife
· Willingness to stand on feet for 8 hours or more
· Willingness to work overtime
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Worker-Evisceration position, please contact the Doherty Office at Turkey Valley Farms at 507-337-3137.