7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company Toro in Windom, is currently interviewing for an assembler, on 1st and 2nd shift.
Our client, Toro, is seeking an assembler, to work 7:00am to 3:30pm or 4:00pm to 12:30am in their Windom location. The pay is starting at $14.30-$14.80 an hour.
The Assembler position is responsible for:
· Assemble parts
· Prepare parts for paint
· Load and unload conveyors
· Packaging of finished product
· Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
The following are required for the Assembler role.
· Repetitive motion with hands and arms
· Standing, twisting head, neck and upper body for entire shift
· Hand-eye coordination
· Work at a fast pace
· Regular Attendance is critical
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembly position, please contact or stop by the Doherty Onsite at 507-832-2328 or email your resume to email@example.com To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app