1st Shift Processor
PROCESSOR MACHINIST-FOOD PRODUCTION
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for Processors for 1st shift.
Our client, Michael Foods, is seeking a Processor to fill production openings in its Gaylord location. These processor machinist jobs are for 1st shift, and the pay is $14.00 per hour.
PROCESSOR MACHINIST JOB RESPONSIBILITES
The Processor is responsible for:
· Operating the HTST processing system, CIP system and records all time, temperature, pressure, and flow rates as required by the company. Detects and reports or acts upon any system abnormality to reduce the risk of and damage to the system or product.
· Cleaning silos, mix room, totes, pumps, UHT press, hooking up all CIP lines necessary.
· Monitoring and troubleshoot CIP systems to ensure they are operating properly.
· Monitoring the chemical usage in the chemical rooms making sure all drums have chemical in them and operating correctly to meet the correct PPM for each chemical cycle set by the company.
· Preparing written reports and maintains assigned logs, records, and other documentation required by the company and USDA.
· Having complete knowledge of mix room and equipment. Blend mixed products using outlined mix procedures.
PROCESSOR MACHINIST JOB REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Processor role:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
· Writing routine reports.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Processor Machinist position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Michael Foods-Gaylord office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app