Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with one of the world's largest egg product producers to fill openings in Gaylord Minnesota, we are currently interviewing for Packaging Machine Operators for 1st shift and the pay is $12.00 per hour.
PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITES
The Packaging Machine Operator is responsible for:
· Maintaining all tray packers and ensures proper operations (loading trays, maintaining proper glue volume, etc.)
· Maintaining video jet to endure they are properly cleaned, adequate liquid is available, correct information is coded, and print is clear and readable at all times.
· Monitoring shrink-wrap machine and adds film as required.
· Monitoring date on master shipper for legibility and to make corrective actions when necessary.
· Setting up of equipment and material for a production run.
PACKAGING MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Packaging Machine Operator role:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
· One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Requires writing routine reports and correspondence.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machinist position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Michael Foods-Gaylord office at 507-237-4692. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app