Production Team Members
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Humboldt, is currently interviewing for Production Team Members 2nd shift
Our client is seeking Production Team Members to work 2nd shift in their Humboldt location. The pay is $13.04 per hour.
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Team Members position is responsible for:
· Install and torquing shafts
· Checking to make sure bearings fit
· Prepare pulleys for paint booth
· Check for proper bores of pulley and make sure shaft slides through
· Remove pulleys from welding area and drill access holes as needed
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Team Members role.
· Previous work experience is related field
· Ability to read blue prints, read a ruler accurately, and lift up to 50lb
· Twisting, reaching, lifting, and bending
· Must be a hands-on self-starter
· Good communication, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Team Member position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 515-650-9231. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities, click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app