Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Lauren, IA, is currently interviewing for an Assembler for 1st shift.
Our client in Laurens, Iowa is seeking an assembler to work first shift. The pay is $12-$18/hourly.
The following are required for the assembler role:
- Use of air tools to grind and chip off excess metal on edges of augers
- Use of air tools to fasten teeth to the bottom of the auger
- Use of hoists for lift assist to move the completed augers from the table to the floor by the paint line
- Carrying totes of teeth from the warehouse to the assembly area
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must wear a full face shield while grinding
- Able to maintain a production pace and speed
- Previous welding experience.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembly position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 515-650-9231. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this and other opportunities, clink the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app