Quality Systems Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Humboldt, Iowa, is currently interviewing for Quality Assurance Technicians
Our client in Humboldt, Iowa is seeking a Quality Assurance Technicians for 1st and 2nd shift positions. Pay rate is $15.50 per hour
QUALITY ASSURANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Quality Assurance position is responsible for:
· Develop, maintain and improve food safety and quality systems under the guidance of the Director of Quality Assurance.
· Maintain physical and electronic documentation in an organized and functional manner.
· Review documentation for completeness and accuracy
· Perform chemical and microbiological analysis, as needed.
· Work closely with Operations and assist in product development including creation of specifications, submitting labels for approval and coordinating shelf life studies.
· Assist in product traceability and mock recall exercises, 3rd party and customer audits.
LINE WORKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the line worker role:
· Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years related experience in a USDA manufacturing facility
· Ability to work in a cold environment
· Experience in implementing and maintaining SQF systems.
· Experience in managing multiple projects and assignments.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Quality Assurance position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 952-674-4803. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org #MFGCAREER
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app