Quality Systems Specialist
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIANS
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Humboldt is currently interviewing for a Quality Assurance Technicians 1st and 2nd shifts.
Our client is seeking Quality Assurance Technicians to work 1st and 2nd shift in their Humboldt location. The pay is $15.50 per hour.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIANS RESPONSIBILITIES
The Quality Assurance Technicians position are responsible for:
· Develop, maintain, and improve food safety and quality systems under the guidance of the Director of Quality Assurance
· Maintain physical and electronic documentation in an organized and functional manner
· Review documentation for completeness and accuracy and assist in product traceability and mock recall exercises, 3rd party and customer audits
· Perform chemical and microbiological analysis as needed
· Work closely with Operations and assist in product development including creation of specifications, submitting labels for approval and coordinating shelf life studies
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECNICIANS REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Quality Assurance Technicians role.
· Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years related experience in a USDA manufacturing facility
· Ability to work in a cold environment
· Experience in implementing and maintaining SQF systems
· Experience in managing multiple projects and assignments
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Quality Assurance Technician position, please contact the Doherty Algona office at 515-650-9231. You can also email your resume directly to DSS_algona@doherty.jobs .To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app