Quality Systems Specialist
Quality Assurance Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Food Production industry located in Humboldt, IA. We are seeking Quality Assurance Technicians on 1st shift for these long-term employment opportunities! Wages starts at $15.50 per hour.
Quality Assurance Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities: office/professional
· Develop, maintain, and improve food safety and quality systems under the guidance of the Director of Quality Assurance
· Maintain physical and electronic documentation in an organized and functional manner
· Review documentation for completeness and accuracy and assist in product traceability and mock recall exercises, 3rd party and customer audits
· Perform chemical and microbiological analysis as needed
· Work closely with Operations and assist in product development including creation of specifications, submitting labels for approval, and coordinating shelf life studies
Quality Assurance Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years related experience in a USDA manufacturing Facility
· Ability to work in a cold environment
· Experience in implementing and maintaining SQF Systems
· Experience in managing multiple projects and assignments
Contact This is how the candidate can apply or contact us with questions about this position.
To apply for the Quality Assurance Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Quality Assurance Technician position, please call or text our Algona office directly at 515-650-9231 or email DSS_algona@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app