7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client that is seeking a Medical Manufacturing Operator to work 1st & 2nd shift in their Eden Prairie location. The pay is $14/hour+ DOQ. The client provides advanced surface enhancement products, services and systems to the world's leading healthcare product manufacturers.
Stop by our weekly job fairs every Wednesday in Edina from 9-3 to discuss our current openings!
MEDICAL MANUFACTURING RESPONSIBILITIES
The Medical Manufacturing position is responsible for:
· Maintaining coating equipment according to a schedule, prepping work surfaces, reading and executing work instructions, inspecting parts, reporting problems and maintaining accurate records.
· Expected to perform quality checks and maintain accurate documentation of procedures performed as required by customer protocols and the established Quality Management System
· Expected to learn to identify “scrap” as well as possible problems in production.
· Required to complete work instruction training for at least 40% of coating and inspection processes and show continuous skill development.
MEDICAL MANUFACTURING REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Medical Manufacturing role:
· High school diploma or GED required; demonstrated willingness and ability to learn production processes
· Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred (especially in a controlled environment or clean room)
· Detail-oriented professional with the ability to collect and record data and identify and resolve problems
· Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software as needed
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Medical Manufacturing position, please contact the Doherty office at 952-832-8347. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app