Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Plymouth, is currently interviewing for Production Associates to work on 1st shift.
Our client company in Plymouth, is currently seeking candidates who can perform a variety of operational functions that involve the production, inspection, inventory and distribution of Vacuum Insulated Panels (VIP). These are possibly contract to hire positions fir the right candidate. Hours are 5:30am to 2:00pm. Pay is $13.00 per hour. Some overtime required as needed.
The Production Associate Responsibilities
The following are required for the Production Associate role.
- Must have excellent attendance and reliability along with verifiable past employment
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools and materials
- Assembling temperature controlled, thermally-protected packaging
- Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on co-workers, clients, and vendors
Production Associate Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some basic assembly experience required
- Ability to lift on occasion up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background and Drug Screen
Apply online at www.doherty.jobs. You can also call 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.