Fabrication & Stamping Manager
The Fabrication & Stamping Manager must be a versatile improvement specialist with 15 years of manufacturing, engineering and management experience. A strategic problem-solver with an ability to work across all levels of an organization and uncover opportunities to reduce company costs. Have a keen ability to evaluate improvement opportunities and develop action plans that will align the process performance with the company's goals. Outstanding hands-on leader who motivates, trains, and provides guidance to encourage individuals to increase their value for themselves and for the organization. Be a self-motivator who's earned numerous promotions through a proven record of achievement and never believing that something can't be done.
Ensure proper safety procedures are being used in manufacturing. Knowledge of controlling the costs of work centers due to rework, overtime and maintenance. Must excel in sheet metal fabrication processes along with stamping operations, understand and be able to control employee conflict and resolutions in a professional manner. Initiate good manufacturing practices along with the understanding of GD&T. You will ensure the proper house cleaning procedures are being followed and the plant floor is ready for customer tours.
- Minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience in a precision sheet metal and stamping facility.
- Knowledge of training and mentoring of employees
- Able to work and actively participate in a team environment
- Experienced in setup of lasers, CNC turrets, Press brakes and progressive and single stage stamping.
- Understanding of ISO procedures and efficiencies along with productivity improvements.
- This is a high profile position that reports to the Operations Manager