Press Brake Operator
Class A setup and operate computer controlled LVD, Niagra and Accupress press brakes from 80 to 120 Tons. Work in a safe and productive manner.
- Set-up and operate a brake press in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to properly calibrate brake press to specifications.
- Adjust machine settings to complete forming jobs according to specification, accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Perform a first article and in-process inspection report.
- Read tape measures and protractors, calipers and other tools necessary to perform job.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years direct work experience (recent) programming, performing set-up and operation of press brakes.
- Candidates should be able to set up jobs without supervision from day of hire.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently in order to derive and communicate information from manufacturing documents.
- Good communication, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to stand/sit or walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to regularly lift and twist the torso with packages of up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift up to 90 pounds.
Apply for Press Brake Operator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly