Call Center Analyst
Humera is seeking a Call Center Analyst for our client in Minnetonka, MN. The person in the role will provide analytical support and consultative recommendations to internal departments and will assist management / senior management with business and financial decisions that impact cost, quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. This is a long term contract with the opportunity for contract-to-hire in the future for the right individual!
- Provide technical and business leadership enabling the delivery of key business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools.
- Apply Subject Matter expertise, technical leadership, excellent customer service skills and a strong understanding of constituent's business in support of meeting Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, Quality and Service-Level goals.
- Provide on-going business and technical analysis that evaluates and recommends alternatives for process and/or technology changes.
- Stay current on industry software/system enhancements and apply Call Center Management best practices.
- Optimize Wok Force Manager schedule: provide on-going calibration via Forecast to Actual variance analysis, insure accurate inputs, make timely schedule changes and anticipate impacts to the business.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of business intelligence: reports, dashboards, and monthly packages and subsequent analysis. Own methodologies, insure quality and provide insightful analysis.
- Develop and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting on schedules, volumes, intervals, etc. against Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, quality and Service-Level goals. Meet agreed to timelines/deadline.
- Perform analysis: variance to forecast for call volumes, intervals, quality measurements, etc. Provide segmented breakouts as needed. Offer potential solutions to variances based on strong understanding of business drivers.
- Assess and recommend changes to reports when processes change. Continuously refine reporting to meet the business need. Insure the quality of analysis products are accurate. Thoroughly document and adhere to consistent, statistically valid methodologies.
- Work collaboratively across functional groups, plan using common project management framework and communicate effectively on commitments and needs.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and meet organizational deadlines.
- Maintain composure, effectiveness and flexibility under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationships with a variety of individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise reports and products.
- Ability to complete projects accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) with coworkers and various outside business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Knowledge of the communications industry.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM