MASTER PACKERDoherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing Master Packers to work at our client company located in Otsego, MN. The Master Packer hours are 4pm-2am Monday-Thursday. If overtime is needed, overtime would be worked on Fridays. The pay is $11.25 per hour. SUMMARYThe Master Packer is responsible for packing finished parts as the Standard of Identity directs and for the Quality of the part being finished and shipped. The Master Packer must troubleshoot basic problems and train Packers. MASTER PACKER RESPONSIBILITIES:· Strictly follows all safety policies, rules and safe work methods
· Start and stop each inline machine
· Correct basic problems when forming parts
· Adjusts heats, recognizing different forming conditions such as webbing, cold roll, etc.MASTER PACKER REQUIREMENTS:· Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in order to obtain reliable finished part counts
· Read and interpret weight measurements on a scale.
· Understand printed paperwork, labels, and quality sheets
· Lift 43 pounds 60 times per shift
· Take direction from lead and supervisor
· Get along with all co-workersCONTACT:
To be considered for the Master Packer positions, please first apply on line at www.doherty.jobs then contact the Doherty Staffing at 763-633-7242 and ask about the job openings in Otsego. Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app