7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic Invoicing Clerk on 1st shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (10 am- 6:30 pm), this could be the job for you! The pay range for positions in this fun environment is $13.50 per hour
This leading apparel distribution company has been family-owned since 1971. They supply clothing and apparel to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers, and more. You have likely seen their products at sold at sporting events, worn as company uniforms, displayed at schools, and more! Be a part of a team that values family, quality, and doing the right thing!
INVOICE CLERK DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to SanMar's safety regulations.
- Use Radio Frequency unit in combination with Infernal Operating System to perform daily work
- Help customers with questions and/or orders as needed
- Invoice, tag and load customer shipments in an accurate and timely manner
- Use Internal Operating System to verify accuracy of shipping details
- May be required to operate powered lift equipment
- Calculate charges or shipping dates and enter data into the computer
- Process and ship UPS/international orders
INVOICE CLERK REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to climb, kneel/squat, bend and carry
- Prior invoicing or shipping experience preferred
- Experience with computers and RF scanning equipment
- Basic math skills in counting and quantity required
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
To apply for the Invoicing Clerk role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Invoicing Clerk role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app