Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for a Teller to work at our client company located in Crosslake, MN. The position offers day time hours Monday-Friday and morning hours Saturdays as scheduled. Ideally we're seeking two part time candidates however, are willing to consider candidates with skills and experience for a full time opportunity. The pay is $10.10 per hours.
The Teller is responsible for providing customers with services for a variety of routine banking transaction, including deposits, withdrawals, certificates of deposit, etc. This position typically deals with accounts and transactions which are relatively routine.TELLER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Teller is responsible for:
• Processing customer savings and checking deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, safe deposit box payments, cashes checks, processes commercial deposits, processes night drop and mail for customers, verifies cash and issues receipts.
• Selling and preparing cashier's checks, selling and preparing travelers checks, money orders and bonds.
• Assists customers with Safe Deposit Box Entry.
• Processes coin through coin machine, buy and sell cash.
The following are required for the Teller role:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Communicates in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner
• Excellent customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To submit yourself for the Teller job opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Staffing Brainerd office at 218-454-4473. You may also submit a resume directly to dss_Brainerd@doherty.jobs.Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app.