7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for an Internship? Doherty Staffing Solutions is in our Jackson office! Are you ready to make a difference in your community by working with an organization that helps local people find jobs? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
HR INTERN JOB SUMMARY
Right now, Doherty has a career opening for a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as a HR Intern in our Jackson office. We offer an hourly wage base and a fairly accommodating work schedule.
HR INTERN MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interview, hire, and place the most qualified temporary employees
· Communicate with applicants and employees regarding interviews and provide them with status updates
· Ensure all paperwork conforms to company policies
· Coordinate and schedule pre-employment drug testing, background checks and physicals as required
HR INTERN KEY REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or GED
· Professional communication, both verbal and written
· Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to Ashley at 952-562-1032. We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty #Officecareer· Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Monthly “Pie Day” for employee birthdays, annual holiday party, and frequent reward celebrations
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.