7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a client in Southern MN to hire for a Payroll Manager. This position is a direct hire with the client company which is based in Albert Lea, MN. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions.
Our client is an established company offering an opportunity to lead a department of 10 employees. This position is responsible for managing, motivating, and developing staff in a payroll department. They offer a fun and energized work environment, traditional benefits and an exceptional PTO plan.
PAYROLL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Payroll Manager position is responsible for:
· Helps foster a cohesive service team by supporting strong communication and displaying judgement and leadership to ensure the proper administration of all accounts.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with assigned clients in order to achieve or exceed client service and retention standards.
· Ensures team is meeting performance standards to meet and maintain company goals.
· The Payroll Department consists of team members specialized in the payroll process, tax compliance, Affordable Care Act reporting and client implementation
PAYROLL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Payroll Manager role.
· Previous supervision experience
· Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Payroll Manager position, please contact the Doherty Office at 507-384-3534.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app