3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A MARKETING ANALYST - CARTWHEEL & LOYALTY MARKETING Job Segments: Business Intelligence, Analyst, Statistics, SQL, Database, Technology, Data About This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be part of a team working on innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Marketing Analyst for the Lifecycle and Loyalty team, you'll take the lead as you…Analyze data to solve complex marketing problems, partnering with Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence to effectively deliver information to support decision making.
- Mine data for insights and build reports to inform marketing, merchandising, UX and vendor decision making.
- Recap key campaigns and events, outlining wins/opportunities and recommendations for future improvements.
- Build and compile reports with an emphasis on insights and action recommendations to deliver in merchant and vendor meetings.
- Run ad hoc analysis. Familiarity with descriptive analysis, clustering, propensity modelling, regression and market basket is critical to success.
- Translate ad hoc queries to detailed requirements in JIRA for production reporting needs. Partner with Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence team to build reporting solutions.
- Support Sr analyst in running ROI analysis for marketing, merchandising and vendor initiatives.
- Find innovative solutions to the challenges inherent in dealing with big data and fast-paced business needs.
- Technical experience querying large amounts of data from multiple systems is key to success.
- BA/BS Required (quantitative related degree).
- 2-4 years relevant experience (e.g. previous data mining/modeling experience).
- Proven analytical tool skills (Tableau, DOMO, Adobe, Google Analytics).
- Storytelling with data is a must, ability to disseminate complex data into digestible visualizations.
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets to solve key business questions using Python, SQL, Pig, R.
- Experience with SQL for accessing IBM DB2, Oracle & Teradata.
- Predictive analytics experience a plus.
- Hadoop experience preferred.
- SAS experience a plus.
- Strong execution skills, problem solving, communication.
- Retail transaction data experience a plus.
- Excel proficiency