Frandsen Corporation is searching for an Executive Assistant to join our corporate and manufacturing teams in Eagan, Minnesota.
We’re looking for a highly organized and experienced Executive Assistant to provide executive support to the Chief Operating Officer of Frandsen Corporation. This position works closely with the Executive Leadership Team of Frandsen Corporation as well as the Executive Leadership Teams of Frandsen’s four manufacturing companies.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and comfortable working independently. As the Executive Assistant, you will act as the primary liaison to the COO across multiple companies and locations, while serving as a confidential resource for members of multiple Executive Leadership Teams. You’ll be responsible for various reporting, creating confidential correspondence and reports, working closely with our legal counsel, serving as the office manager, and assisting the COO as needed. This position will work primarily in the Eagan, MN but may require travel to other locations as needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Facilitate and direct Executive Leadership Team meetings for each company, interpreting and recording minutes in an accurate and timely manner; provide weekly sales statistics for meetings through Tableau
- Participate and assist in strategic planning sessions; coordinate and assist in various meetings for the COO
- Compose complex correspondence that requires knowledge and understanding of the COO’s views, philosophies, business and technical matters
- Effectively schedule appointments, manage calendars, arrange travel, screen incoming calls and respond independently when possible
- Manage office duties, including the ordering of supplies, coordinating copier, building and shredder maintenance, phone and IT related issues, contracted service providers and office moves and improvements
- Support acquisition initiatives and other special and confidential projects as assigned by the COO; work closely with outside corporate legal counsel to coordinate and complete complex, highly confidential legal transactions
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties for the COO and Frandsen Corporation Executive Leadership Team as requested
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience considered
- Superior verbal and written communication and proofreading skills required
- Demonstrated high proficiency with all programs in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven executive support experience with high attention to detail
- Experience managing legal files and reviewing/processing legal documents properly
- Familiarity with manufacturing businesses preferred
Our employees receive a generous benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, and life insurance. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work, all in a supportive, encouraging environment focused on personal and professional development. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we want to talk to you!