7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the medical supply industry in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Production Associates on 1st shift (5:30am - 2:00pm) for theses exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour with the opportunity to work overtime.
As a Production Associate, you will be working with a global leader that provides the life sciences industry with patented and award winning thermal protection packaging. These packages safely transport pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, diagnostics, tissue, vaccines and blood supplies. Your work here matters!
Production Associate Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have excellent attendance and reliability along with verifiable past employment.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools and materials.
- Assembling temperature controlled, thermally-protected packaging.
- Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on co-workers, clients, and vendors.
Production Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift on occasion up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background and Drug Screen.
To apply for the Production Associate position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Production Associate position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app