Warehouse Worker-3rd Shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is seeking a forklift driver to work 3rd shift in their Chaska location. The pay is $15.25/per hour. The forklift driver position is responsible for supporting operations through receiving and dispatching, supporting manufacturing, transferring and sorting, and other related duties as assigned.
Stop by our weekly job fairs in Edina every Wednesday from 9-3!
FORKLIFT DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES
The forklift driver position is responsible for:
· Receives and processes purchased items within Host System
· Receives and puts away purchased inventory items
· Loads and unloads trucks.
· Picks, processes and closes orders and places into trucker's stating area
· Palletizes, shrink-wraps, labels, and stages shipments
FORKLIFT DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the forklift driver role:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1 year manufacturing experience
· Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures
· Experience driving a forklift, previous certification preferred
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Forklift Driving position, please contact the Doherty office at 952-832-3577. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app