Cash Management Solution Provider Seeking Customer Relations Account Specialist
Organized. Patient. Friendly.
Could you be the one?
APG Cash Drawer is offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate looking to build their career. This role is perfect for a person who has had Business to Business inside sales experience and also some experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
As APG’s Account Specialist, you represent APG. You are one of the first people customers come in contact with. You provide great customer service externally as well as internally. As a key member of the Customer Relations team you will be responsible for intercompany processes with our International entities.
Our ideal candidate is motivated by building relationships, supporting people and processes, and learning. You’re patient, kind and friendly. You will support our customers by clarifying information concerning service, product, billing, status of account, the customers’ orders, expedites, change orders and warranties. The ability to coordinate and be responsible for intercompany processes while retaining existing customers to optimize profit and sales goals in a necessity.
- Coordinate – You will coordinate documents and processes, ensuring that all paperwork is prepared and sent out in a timely manner.
- Organize – You must thrive in an organized state. You will manage purchase orders, sales order entry and changes, provide information on ship dates, tracking and serial number and also keep EMEA sales managers informed of all activity.
- Help – Our internal and external customers rely on your for help when it comes to online orders, current events in the POS market and your knowledge and ability to use contact management software and visual systems.
- Punctual- You understand the priority level of our customers and their needs, you are always on time to provide support for internal and external customers.
- Adaptable- You are able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- A team player- Able to work with internal and external customers. You work well with others, but are a self-starter and comfortable taking the ball and running with it.
- 5 years in related field or training equivalent preferred
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of organization and ability to multi-task
- Associates Degree preferred
Apply now for an opportunity that empowers you to grow your career and deliver excellent support with a high opportunity for impact.
Please submit cover letter and resume
Apply for Account Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly