Utility Technician, Pest Control
Are you ready for a career change with a company that is built on over 45 years of consistent growth?
We look to make a difference in the work we do. If you are seeking a new career with a growing and stable company, Adam’s Pest Control is looking for a dedicated and highly accountable individual to apply for the following open position:
Utility Technician typically providing services to the Twin Cities metro areas and beyond.
Click or copy/paste the link below to apply!
In this role you will:
• Provide pest management services to homeowners and businesses to cover vacations; fill in for open routes, new starts, and one-time service requests.
• Assist on heat services as needed.
• Participate in monthly training meetings.
• Take advantage of opportunities to sell additional company products and services to existing customers; introduce self and company to new businesses in assigned territory.
• Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with customers.
• Deliver pest management services in accordance with company policy and within governmental requirements.
• Perform inspections for pests, pest harborages, and pest entry ways.
• Determine, recommend, and provide required pest management services and be proactive in solving customer pest problems.
• Inform customers on how to reduce pest pressures through proper sanitation, storage, and landscaping.
• Prepare written reports for customers, and explain services provided when possible.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Requirements of this position include but are not limited to:
Self-motivated individual with strong customer service, sales, and organizational skills
At Adam’s, we commit to our employees to provide excellent initial and ongoing training and the tools and materials necessary to safely fulfill our mission.
What to Expect
Adam’s Pest Control, Inc. is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass a physical exam and drug screen along with criminal background check before beginning employment. In certain positions, employees may be subject to random drug testing.
Adam’s Pest Control, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 45 years of continuous growth in the Pest Control Industry. We are committed to friendly service, effective solutions, and 100% customer satisfaction offering extermination and prevention services for all pests, including wildlife. Adam’s commitment to better trained technicians using the latest, industry proven techniques means faster, better solutions. Since 1971, Adam’s has made quality service its number one priority; and every year since, we have invested in more training for our technicians, state-of-the-art technology and equipment for them to use, and innovative techniques to solve pest problems and keep them from happening again.
At Adam’s, full time eligible employees will receive a benefits package including competitive pay, commissions, medical, dental, HSA/FSA options, life insurance, 401(k) with employer matching options, paid time off, holiday pay and more. Adam’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
If interested, please apply through the preferred online application process found on our website at http://www.adamspestcontrol.com/residential-why-adams-employment