Virtual Concrete Design Coordinator-Saint Paul, MN
The Virtual Concrete Design Coordinator will need to have the experience to use design software to lead the virtual planning process on various concrete projects. This person will be translating 2D images into 3D models to present to clients. This position comes with great pay/benefits and future growth opportunities with our client!
- Generate 3D models to reflect design documents and drawings.
- Lead and support model development across multiple projects by working with all project team members and various departments within the company.
- Support project teams with estimating of projects, phasing studies, and documents specific to concrete projects (formwork drawings, fabrication documents, bill of materials, etc).
- Collaborate with project teams through the management of models to track field productivity and performed quantities.
- Participate in the maintenance and improvement of existing visual guides that support the team's modeling standards.
- Maintain a high level of software competency through continued use and training.
- Work with other team members in the department through work sharing, self-starting work habits and creativity in problem solving based on current projects or work-flow.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate degree from accredited college or technical school with a focus on engineering, construction management or 3D modeling.
- High level of competency with software such as Revit and 3D AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of the construction process from design through execution.
- 2+ years of experience in the design and construction industry with experience in the production of design documents and drawings.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Self-starter and capable to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and has a desire to learn new processes and technology.