Customer Service Representative-West Metro!
Our client in a Western Minneapolis suburb has an opening for a Customer Service Representative. This is a contract to hire opportunity with an established company that provides an excellent working environment, benefits, opportunities to advance, etc. We are searching for someone who has an outstanding customer service demeanor, great communication skills, and 2+ years of experience.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve any customer issues, questions, or concerns while focusing on customer retention.
- Schedule deliveries and services for customers when requested.
- Efficiently and accurately enter data/information into company computer system and log all customer interactions.
- Some processing of AP, AR, and billing for customers.
- Run monthly reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Provide occasional backup to the front desk as needed (greeting clients and answering incoming calls).
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate customer service environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking ability and time management skills.
Apply for Customer Service Representative-West Metro!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly