7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in Princeton, MN! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
ONSITE REPRESENTATIVE SUMMARY
Working onsite at a Doherty Staffing Solutions client location in Princeton, MN, the Onsite Representative will recruit, screen and staff employees for job placement at our client. This is a fast-paced staffing office with busy phones, walk in applicants, interviews, and continuous interaction with our applicants, employees and customer contacts. This position involves completing the multiple duties associated with hiring.
ONSITE REPRESENTATIVE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recruit, screen and interview quality candidates for placement at our client company
• Utilize state of the art recruiting tools to source candidates
• Accurately complete new hire paperwork, documentation and required reporting
• Schedule and conduct orientations
• Provide employee feedback on performance and monitor attendance
• Conduct daily safety audits, investigate any safety incidents, assist prevention recommendations
ONSITE REPRESENTATIVE KEY REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Skilled at prioritizing multiple tasks
• Maintain a calm manner while managing busy phones, emails, applicant, employee and client interactions
• Meet and/or exceed set recruiting and fill goalsAPPLICATION DETAILS
• Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, please submit your resume to email@example.com
• We look forward to connecting with you! #WorkatDoherty
• Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
• Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
• Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
• Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
• Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
• Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
• Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
• Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.