- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with Fort Dearborn Insurance in Northbrook, IL in search of a direct hire Insurance Agent. The Insurance Agent / Producer is responsible for assessing client's risk exposure on personal and / or commercial property, making appropriate recommendations and placing coverage to address those risks. Compensation starts at $40,000 annually, and we offer uncapped, aggressive commissions!
Insurance Agent Responsibilities: · Market and sell personal lines insurance policies. · Proactively contact all leads to recommend appropriate insurance, quote and place coverage.
· Identify and assess client risk exposures.
· Foster referral relationships with all real estate personnel including agents, office managers and mortgage brokers to maximize sales opportunities.
· Provide work direction as appropriate to new business specialists to ensure all aspects of client on-boarding are completed properly and in a timely manner.
· Actively monitor and report to management any circumstances that may lead to a potential or actual insurance errors and omissions claim, DOI (department of insurance) or related complaints.
Insurance Agent Qualifications:
· Associate's degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge; bachelor's degree preferred.
· Two years' successful personal lines insurance sales experience.· Working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management techniques. · Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills. · Oral, written and interpersonal skills.
· Time management and organizational skills.· Appropriate state agent/broker personal lines insurance license.
To apply for the Insurance Agent position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Insurance Agent position, please call our Minneapolis office at (612) 208-1611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app