ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Doherty Top Talent has partnered with a large manufacturing client in Owatonna, MN to hire for an Accounts payable clerk who will perform a variety of professional accounts payable duties in a great team environment. This position is a long term contract position. Initial screening through Doherty Top Talent.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts payable position is responsible for:
· Check all invoices for proper documentation/approval prior to vouchering for payment
· Reconcile accounts payable register and transaction
· Prepare weekly check run, obtaining proper signatures and approvals, mail check
· Assist in month end closing process of sub-ledger
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Accounts payable role.
· Associates degree in accounting, finance or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 year experience
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Accounts payable position, please contact the Doherty Office at (507)384-3534. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: http://www.dohertystaffing.com/jobs/jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app