7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry located in Dodge Center, MN. We are seeking CNC Machinist on 1st shift, Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm, and a CNC Lathe operator 2nd shift Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-10:00pm, for these exciting employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $15-20 per hour.
SUMMARY - The CNC Machinist sets-up all machines proficiently, programs all NC/CNC machines proficiently, determines feeds, speeds, tooling, operational sequence for a range of operations, has knowledge of shop mathematics, has full proficiency in reading blueprints and has knowledge of inspection equipment proficiently.
CNC Machinist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Moves controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set feeds, speeds, and depth of cut
· Lifts work piece manually or using hoist, and positions and secures it to holding device such as machine table, chuck, centers, or fixture
· Devises ways of clamping work pieces and makes special jigs and fixtures as needed
CNC Machinist Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
· Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
To apply for the CNC Machinist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the CNC Machinist position, please call our Rochester office directly at 507-258-5535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app