7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for an Administrative Assistant II for our client in Hopkins, MN. Our client is a company that provides food, agriculture, risk management, financial and industrial products and services around the globe. The candidate in this position will be assisting hiring managers with scheduling and data entry. This is a short-term contract opportunity!
- Set up appointments
- Coordinate multiple appointments with a tight schedule
- Take meeting minutes
- Update Excel and Power Point documents
- Support team members
- Special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Ability to learn and understand technology systems.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to keep relevant information confidential
- Ability to work well under pressure