Administrative Assistant III
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our client in Hopkins. This Admin will be supporting the buying/procurement department. The person is this role will be a quick learner and self-starter. This is a long-term contract opportunity!
- Monitor the Supplier Relations inquiries, do the initial investigation and resolve what they can, elevate to the buyers when they can?t
- Monitor the SaltCDT inbox for PO email bounces (and do the Remedy CRUD requests to fix), PO confirmations and Delinquent PO nagger responses ? send the PODs to the storerooms, etc.
- Monitor Open unreleased POs, PRs, SESs. Run reports in SAP for POs lines that can be closed and close them including blanket POs, especially ZFOs.
- Monitor aged MRBR qty and price blocks for follow up and resolution.
- Work Salt Exceptions for reason code ?PO? and resolve all they can.
- Submit remedy tickets for CRUDs, Strategic contract updates, invoice exceptions corrections. They would have buyer rights and would be trained as a backup for full-time buyer's vacations.
- HS Diploma, college degree preferred.
- Previous Procurement or Buying exposure/knowledge preferred.
- Must have outstanding communication and attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook - please send test scores).
- Ideal candidates will have experience with SAP but it is not necessary.
- Must be dependable, organized, a self-starter, motivated, reliable and able to commit to the entire project.