Doherty is partnering with a custom furniture company located in Mendota Heights in search of Inside Sales Support. This is a full time, direct hire role with regular business hours. Candidates will be responsible for inside sales, quoting, technical support, marketing, and sales support.
· Inside Sales (Qualify requests for pricing; Create solutions for customers; Develop positive relationships with customers)
· Sales Support (Work with team to complete RFQ's, Ensure accuracy in quoting process, Work with team to collect relevant information)
· Quotes/Price Proposals (Revise quotes, Generate new quotes; Follow up on proposals)
· Customer/Part Number Setup (Create and modify customer forms)
· CRM Database Maintenance
· Draft and distribute commitment letters to appropriate personal
· Training (Maintain and update documents to train support staff/sales staff)
· Continual education (Learn and stay current on products and procedures)
· Support and Communication for Sales Team (Provide support to sales team; Act as liaison between sales office and sales team)
· Track and maintain deadlines
· Misc. Projects (Help with mailings, trade shows, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree or High School diploma in related field.
· Three (3) to five (5) years inside sales or customer service experience.
· AutoCAD 2010 or newer
· Computer literacy - Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Outlook), Windows, MAS 500.
· Flexibility to work occasional additional hours as needed.
· Demonstrates ability and desire to "go the extra mile".
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app