Senior Operations Associate
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is seeking Senior Customer Service Representatives to join a financial services client located in Golden Valley, MN. The Senior Customer Service Representatives are responsible for managing complex requests and inquiries by utilizing product and industry knowledge. This is a four month contract with the possibility of extension.
· Respond to, validate, and/or approve varied and complex customer service requests and inquires for all customer segments, including top customers.
· Apply industry and product knowledge, and follow established practices and standards.
· Review, research, problem solve, and recommend resolutions for non-routine customer inquiries.
· Escalate to next level as needed
· Mentor other team members and act as a resource for assigned area.
· Coordinate and assist with team and department projects.
· Participate in special assignments as required to meet business needs.
· Influence business results by providing proactive customer service, education and communication.
· Previous call center experience.
· Proficient computer skills and ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
· Skilled at web-based research.
· Experience in Financial or Insurance industry preferred.
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter.
· Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
· Edina: 952-832-8363
· Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
· Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app