Sr Merchandise Specialist | Digital Stat/Holiday
JOIN US AS A SR MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Merchandise Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Set up new vendors with partnership from vendors. Works with vendors to maintain item and vendor data across a SKU intensive Department
- Help achieve an ideal online experience by partnering with vendors, buyers, analysts and contacts at the Fulfillment Centers to problem solve guest contact concerns & issues thru the Item Inaccuracy process and Prob Rec process.
- Assist with Marketing Sample coordination including maintaining, requesting, and storing samples for In Store Marketing, Catalogs, Circular, Public Relations, and other various functions.
- Problem solve issues at our Fulfillment and Distribution Centers by partnering with analysts to ensure product flows through our supply chain
- Maintain and monitor progress of post-launch item maintenance including but not limited to item status, location, cost, case-pack, descriptions and image updates.
- Troubleshoot and maintain items falling off the site, site visibility issues and available to order on the site issues by partnering with buyers, vendors, analysts, digital planners and the MBS team to ensure timely action and correction.
- Responsible for ensuring all merchandise type and item type values are requested and available for the needed department in item systems prior to the trigger of Item Setup by the vendor and item data specialist.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team