Order Stocker in Anoka-Contract to Hire/1st Shift!
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Anoka, is currently seeking an Order Stocker to work 1st shift. Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm. These are Temp to Hire positions.
Our client, is seeking an Order Stocker to work 1st shift in their Anoka location. This position reports to Production Manager. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity. Pay is $12.00 to $14.00 per hour. DOQ. Works as a part of a team to provide customers with a quality, packaged product in a timely manner.
Order Stocker Responsibilities
The Order Stocker positions are responsible for:
· Pull product from various carts and stock shelves.
· Organizes and prepares customer orders.
· Dust shelves, sweep floor, empty trash, and perform other related cleaning duties.
· Perform other duties as assigned or required by the Warehouse Manager.
· Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
The Order Stocker Requirements
The following are required for the Order Stocker role.
· Previous stocking and/or order filling experience a plus.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs frequently (up to 4 hours during a shift).
· Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background and Drug Screen.
Apply online at www.doherty.jobs Call 952-835-8883 for further information.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.