Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Mountain Lake, is currently interviewing for their packaging positions 3rd shift.
Our client, is seeking packagers, to work 3rd shift in their Mountain Lake location. The pay range is $14.50 an hour.
PACKAGING OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The packings position is responsible for:
· Communicating with the operator you are relieving to gain knowledge of the present state of the equipment and production run.
· Review previous shift and paperwork/labels and follow the set production schedules closely.
· Track all incoming product for accurate usages and document.
· Assure that we have taken all necessary samples of finished and ingredient products.
· Check metal detector every 2 hours.
· Stage all necessities that are needed for you shift.
· Make sure packaging room necessities are stored neatly in their assigned places.
· Check the hopper above the bagging system to assure that it remains empty to prevent backing up the system.
· Make sure all bags are stacked neatly and inside the pallet at all times.
· Maintain daily sanitation schedule.
PACKAGING OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Bagger role.
· Lifting 50-75 pounds continuously
· Working 12 hour shifts on feet
· Bending and lifting over head
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the packaging position, please contact the Doherty Jackson office at 952-818-3275 or stop into our office located at 315 2nd street Jackson.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app