7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client, in Eau Claire, WI, is currently interviewing for a 2nd shift forklift operator / order picker.
Our client is seeking a Forklift Operator to work 2nd shift in Eau Claire. This is a 2nd shift, Monday through Friday with regular scheduled hours of 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. This is a long term temporary position, with a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate. Pay rate for this position is $15.00/hr. The Forklift Operator position is to facilitate production operations including rotation and storage of finished goods, product ingredients, and product components. This position requires knowledge of production, shipping, and receiving schedules.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Forklift Operator is responsible for:
· Supply and finished products set up
· Making correct bin movements on the forklift computer.
· Ensuring finished product is stored and rotated.
· Keeping a clean and safe work area.
· Maintaining assigned vehicle in excellent working condition.
· Paperwork and documentation in an accurate, neat and timely manner.
· Computer entries and transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Forklift Operator role:
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
· Valid Driver's License
· 1-2 years of forklift/warehouse experience
· 3-5 years of previous warehouse experience
· Knowledge of proper rotation techniques of perishable food items.
· Accurately count inventory items
· Good computer skills
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Forklift Operator position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs or contact our office at 715-514-3500
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer