Team Lead - 2nd Shift
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in Anoka, MN is currently interviewing for a Team Lead to work 2nd shift, 3:00pm - 11:00pm. This position is a temporary to hire in nature position.Summary
Our Client is seeking a Team Lead for 2nd shift to work in their Picking and Packing Department as the first point of contact for employee issues relating to work direction, production and/or process quality and training issues. This position is temporary to hire in nature and offers a full benefit package upon hire.Team Lead Responsibilities:
The following are the Team Lead's responsibilities:
- Coordinate work flow within the assigned area to create efficient thru put of orders.
- Train and assist co-workers to best use the computer tools (Scanners/i5) for most effective performance and tracking daily rework problems.Ensure employees in area of responsibility are sufficiently trained to perform assigned work.
- Assist Supervisor with coaching employees on daily work habits, following work procedures, quality issues and correcting mistakes.
- May perform cycle counting to ensure accurate account of materials in the area.
- Manage standard work by participating in resolving questions, problems and/or concerns about activities.
- Monitor ship date schedules and deadlines to support on time deliveries.
- Provide Supervisor with input concerning employee performance, quality and workflow issues.
- Work with Material Handlers to manage point-of-use inventory and Kanban processes.
- Participate on cross departmental process improvement projects.
- Participate in LEAN training and promote LEAN department participation.All other duties as assigned by Management.
Team Lead Requirements:
The following are required for the Team Lead role:
- Proven ability to be a “change agent” by supporting company and department change.
- Experience coaching and developing employees to be successful
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multitask; plan, organize and work successfully on simultaneous projects.
- Basic Computer experience required
- Experience with shipping tools and/or electronic shipping equipment required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must submit to a background check
To submit yourself as a candidate for the Seasonal Picker/Packer position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or call Doherty Staffing Solution's Brooklyn Park office 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app