Team Lead - 3rd Shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in Anoka, MN is currently interviewing for a Team Lead to work 3rd shift, 3:00pm - 11:00pm. This position is a temporary to hire in nature position.
Our Client is seeking a Team Lead for 3rd shift to work in their Picking and Packing Department as the first point of contact for employee issues relating to work direction, production and/or process quality and training issues. This position is temporary to hire in nature and offers a full benefit package upon hire.
Team Lead Responsibilities:
The following are the Team Lead's responsibilities:
· Coordinate work flow within the assigned area to create efficient thru put of orders.
· Train and assist co-workers to best use the computer tools (Scanners/i5) for most effective performance and tracking daily rework problems.
· Ensure employees in area of responsibility are sufficiently trained to perform assigned work.
· Assist Supervisor with coaching employees on daily work habits, following work procedures, quality issues and correcting mistakes.
· May perform cycle counting to ensure accurate account of materials in the area.
· Manage standard work by participating in resolving questions, problems and/or concerns about activities.
· Monitor ship date schedules and deadlines to support on time deliveries.
· Provide Supervisor with input concerning employee performance, quality and workflow issues.
· Work with Material Handlers to manage point-of-use inventory and Kanban processes.
· Participate on cross departmental process improvement projects.
· Participate in LEAN training and promote LEAN department participation.
· All other duties as assigned by Management.
Team Lead Requirements:
The following are required for the Team Lead role:
· Proven ability to be a “change agent” by supporting company and department change.
· Experience coaching and developing employees to be successful
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to multitask; plan, organize and work successfully on simultaneous projects.
· Basic Computer experience required
· Experience with shipping tools and/or electronic shipping equipment required.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Must submit to a background check
To submit yourself as a candidate for the Seasonal Picker/Packer position, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or call Doherty Staffing Solution's Brooklyn Park office 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app