Team Lead - 3rd Shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking an energetic Warehouse Team Lead who is looking to be a part of a company with a great culture and innovative, new machines! This position is located in Anoka, MN, and the shift would be Monday-Friday, 11pm-7am. You have the opportunity to earn up to $15 per hour in this position.
This Warehouse Team Lead allows you the opportunity to work at a dynamic company that brings its clients the newest and the best premium-quality cake decorating products that lead the industry; unique products with market-tested customer appeal. The company also offers distinctive, innovative products that are specifically designed to boost bakery sales and profitability. The 3rd shift Warehouse Team Lead will work in the Picking and Packing Department as the first point of contact for employee issues relating to work direction, production and/or process quality and training issues, while preparing these products to be shipped to customers.
Warehouse Team Lead Responsibilities:
The following are the Warehouse Team Lead's responsibilities:
• Coordinate work flow within the assigned area to create efficient thru put of orders.
• Train and assist co-workers to best use the computer tools (Scanners/i5) for most effective performance and tracking daily rework problems.
• Ensure employees in area of responsibility are sufficiently trained to perform assigned work.
• Assist Supervisor with coaching employees on daily work habits, following work procedures, quality issues and correcting mistakes.
• May perform cycle counting to ensure accurate account of materials in the area.
• Manage standard work by participating in resolving questions, problems and/or concerns about activities.
• Monitor ship date schedules and deadlines to support on time deliveries.
• Provide Supervisor with input concerning employee performance, quality and workflow issues.
• Work with Material Handlers to manage point-of-use inventory and Kanban processes.
• Participate on cross departmental process improvement projects.
• Participate in LEAN training and promote LEAN department participation.
• All other duties as assigned by Management.
Warehouse Team Lead Requirements:
The following are required for the Team Lead role:
• Proven ability to be a “change agent” by supporting company and department change.
• Experience coaching and developing employees to be successful
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to multitask; plan, organize and work successfully on simultaneous projects.
• Basic Computer experience required
• Experience with shipping tools and/or electronic shipping equipment required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must submit to a background check
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Warehouse Team Lead position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs. For questions or additional information, please call our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app