Trim and Inspect
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Trim and Inspect
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the food industry located in Park Rapids, MN. We are seeking Trim and Inspect workers for these long term employment opportunities! There are a variety of shifts available and compensation is dependent upon the shift worked.
Our client started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., and has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While their growth has been remarkable, they have never forgotten where they came from.
Trim and Inspect Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Remove foreign material and non-standard product from processing equipment as assigned
· Trim defects from raw product as assigned
· Inspects raw and or processed products to ensure quality
· Perform sanitation duties such as using a pressure washer, scrub brush and scrapping during periods of downtime, clean up times, line breaks and as assigned by Supervisor
· Work in temperature and humidity extremes
Trim and Inspect Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers
· Communicate effectively with supervisors and peers
· Lift 10 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally
· Push/pull forces up to 100 pounds
· Climbing stairs and or ladders either to perform job duties or to access work areas a distance of up to 60 feet occasionally
· Reaching overhead, bending, stoop, kneel and reaching a distance of arm's length
· Sitting occasionally and standing frequently
· Walking frequently ½ mile
To apply for the Trim and Inspect position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Trim and Inspect position, please call our Park Rapids office directly at 218-732-2156 or email DSS_ParkRapids@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app