7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the food industry located in Park Rapids, MN. We are seeking a Lab Technician for these rewarding employment opportunities! There are a variety of shifts available and compensation is dependent upon the shift worked.
Our client started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., and has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While their growth has been remarkable, they have never forgotten where they came from.
Lab Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Comply with Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)
· Work various lines to obtain samples and assess quality
· Determine out of grade situations
· Use a computer to enter data in the QA Entry program
· Distinguish the difference between critical, major and minor defects
· Pass all pertinent performance evaluations
· Using proper procedures and working in a safe and orderly manner
Lab Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED; or one to three months of related experience and/or training, OR equivalent combination of education and experience
· Read, comprehend and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals and maintenance instructions
· Write reports and correspondence and communicate effectively with peers and supervisors
· Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
· Compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
· Life and/or carry up to 50 pounds occasionally
· Perform duties of clean up as directed
· Standing and walking continuously, sitting occasionally, climb stairs or ladders, push/pull force up to 100 pounds occasionally, stooping and/or kneeling, bending and twisting.
· Exposure to moving and/or mechanical parts, heat and cold temperature extremes, wet humid conditions, toxic and/or caustic chemicals, vibration, high noise levels (appropriate training and personal protective equipment is provided by the company)
To apply for the Lab Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Lab Technician position, please call our Park Rapids office directly at 218-732-2156 or email DSS_ParkRapids@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app