BLACK IRON WELDER
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Austin, is currently interviewing for a Black Iron Welder for 1st shift.
Our client is seeking a Black Iron Welder, to work on 1st shift in their Austin location. This position reports to a supervisor, and the pay starts at $16.50/hour.
BLACK IRON WELDER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Black Iron Welder position is responsible for:• Utilize blueprints to create structural projects
• Operate welding equipment to complete steel and iron welding
• Lift up to 50 pounds and operate an overhead hoist
• Work safely and efficiently while completing tasks
BLACK IRON WELDER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Black Iron Welder role.• Previous steel and/or black iron welding experience
• Previous blueprint reading experience required
• Ability to work in a team environment
• AWS certificate preferred
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Black Iron Welder position, please contact the Doherty Albert Lea office at 952-818-3262. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app