Shipping and Receiving Clerk
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, is currently interviewing for 1st shift Shipping and Receiving Clerk for a full time temp to hire position.
Our client is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to work 1st shift in their Owatonna location. The pay is $14-$16.50 per hour.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk position is responsible for:
· Loading sheets and labels
· Communicating with drivers on load discrepancies
· Addressing all address and load changes
· Print out daily loads for drivers
· Communicating through email
· Locate and scan items for loading and shipping
· Operates picking systems, barcode scanners
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Shipping and Receiving Clerk role:
· Minimum of 6 month shipping and receiving experience
· Operate forklifts & stand up lifts
· Willingness to work overtime as required
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Willingness to work in a team setting
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Shipping and Receiving position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-818-3222. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.