Doherty Staffing Solutions is in partnership with our client company in Harmony, MN, they are currently interviewing for a Saw operator for 1st shift.
Our client is seeking a Saw Operator to work 1st shift in their Harmony, MN location. The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, working 7:00am-3:30pm, with pay starting at $12.50-$13.50/hr.
SAW OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Saw Operator position is responsible for:
· Help unload raw steel trucks as they come in, and help put away steel in proper location
· Use hoist, steel cart, or carry by hand to bring steel to saw rollers, roll steel to saw where the material is just under the blade
· Clamp steel into place, and program the cut length and cut qty
· Use air gun to blow shavings and coolant off material and wipe off any extra coolant and deburr if needed
· Place cuts parts onto a pallet or parts cart to be delivered to next station
SAW OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Saw Operator role:
· Must be able to lift 50-60lbs
· Must be able to read tape measure down to the 32nds
· Must be able to obtain forklift license
· Must have some experience reading blueprints
· Must be self-motivated and be a team player
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Saw operator position, please contact the Doherty office at (507)258-5535. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com or apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.