Molding Operator 1st-3rd Shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Ellendale, MN is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator for first, second and third shift.
Our client, Woodstream, is seeking a Machine Operator, to work first, second, and third shift in their Ellendale location. The pay range is $10.50-12.00.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Maintaining pace with the molding machines by running multiple machines at once
· Maintaining quality standards
· Inspect, package, and palletize products
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator role.
· Willing to lift, push, and pull up to 40 pounds
· Twist, stand, and bend as needed to perform job duties
· Be able to understand and communicate well in English
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please contact the Doherty Office at 507-688-2568. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app