Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Anoka, is currently seeking an Order Stocker to work 1st shift. Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm. These are Contract to Hire positions and “Your partner for success!” This client offers a full benefit package upon hire as well as discounted product purchase!
Our client, founded in 1948, is a growing full service distributor of health care products. Their focus is supporting independent pharmacies, hospitals, long term care pharmacies, and durable medical equipment stores. We are seeking an Order Stocker to work 1st shift in their beautiful, climate controlled facility in Anoka. These exciting opportunities are starting at $12.00 to $14.00 per hour.
Order Stocker Responsibilities
The Order Stocker positions are responsible for:
· Pulling product from various carts and stocking shelves
· Conducting cycle counts and reporting any discrepancies regarding physical product located in warehouse and inventory database
· Scanning and confirming stock is properly logged using scan gun and number sequencing processes
· Dust shelves, sweep floor, empty trash, and perform other related cleaning duties
· Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality
The Order Stocker Requirements
The following are required for the Order Stocker role.
· Previous stocking and/or order filling experience a plus
· High School diploma or GED
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs occasionally
· Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background and Drug Screen
Apply online at www.doherty.jobs You can call 952-835-8883 for further information.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app