Sr. Machine Maintenance Technician
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SENIOR MACHINE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client in Owatonna, MN is currently interviewing for a Senior Machine Maintenance Technician to work on a 3rd shift from 7:30 pm until 6:00 am.
Our client offers outstanding opportunities for people who are seeking challenging and rewarding positions. Their success hinges upon ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people.
SENIOR MACHINE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs preventive maintenance on equipment.
· Converses with equipment operators to ascertain problems with equipment before breakdown, and to determine if breakdown is due to human error or mechanical problems.
· Tests faulty equipment and applies knowledge of functional operation of electronics and equipment to diagnose the cause of the malfunction
SENIOR MACHINE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Senior Machine Maintenance Technician role.
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in industrial electronics, machine maintenance or equivalent
· Preferred 5 plus years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience troubleshooting CNC and DNC, and PLC systems, welding (stick or wire-feed), engine repair and drive -train components, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as their components.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Senior Machine Maintenance Technician position, please contact Katie Kline at 952-832-3268. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app