Sr. Machine Maintenance Technician
Senior Machine Maintenance Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading Manufacturing industry in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking a second shift Senior Machine Maintenance Technician for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $50,000 per year with some mandatory overtime.
Summary - This is a direct placement position. You will have a hand in the process of creating top of the line HVAC systems. In this position you will be performing various maintenance tasks and ensuring efficiency of the machines. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company.
Senior Machine Maintenance Technician Duties/Responsibilities:
· Performing preventive maintenance on equipment.
· Communicating with equipment operators to ascertain problems with equipment before breakdown, and to determine if breakdown is due to a mechanical problem.
· Testing faulty equipment and applies knowledge of functional operation of electronics and equipment to diagnose the cause of the malfunction
Senior Machine Maintenance Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in industrial electronics, machine maintenance or equivalent
· Preferred 5 plus years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience troubleshooting CNC and DNC, and PLC systems, welding (stick or wire-feed), engine repair and drive -train components, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as their components.
To apply for the Senior Machine Maintenance Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Senior Machine Maintenance Technician position, please call our Owatonna office at 507-444-9088 or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app