7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, is currently interviewing for 2nd shift Assemblers for a full time direct hire position.
Our client is seeking Assemblers to work 2nd shift in their Owatonna location. The pay is $22.29 per hour. Qualified candidates will be hired directly on employer's payroll from the first day.
The Assembler position is responsible for:
· Assemble component parts that meet specifications of units
· Will use hand and power tools to complete assembly
· Read blueprints and work flow documents to ensure a quality product
· Complete a variety of assembly operations including: component assembly, electrical assembly, and final assembly
· Train team members in operation of various equipment and machines
· Follow directions given by team leader or supervisors
The following are required for the Assembler role:
· 6 months of manufacturing experience
· Lifting up to 30 pounds
· Standing entire 10 hour shifts
· Willingness to work overtime as required
· Blueprint reading
· Operate power and hand tools
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Willingness to work in a team setting
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembler position, please contact the Doherty Owatonna office at 507-444-9088.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app