Lead BI Engineer
- 4+ years Hadoop platform experience
- Map reduce, PIG, SQOOP, HIVE, SPARK, HADOOP Connectors, Linux , Knowledge of KAFKA, Cassandra and Hbase along with Java
- Demonstrated experience with design, development and implementation of large scale data systems using Hadoop (Cloudera or HortonWorks).
- Experience with design of data integation using ETL, ELT and other data Integration patterns.
- Development experience with Teradata, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL or any other query language.
- Experience with Java, Python is highly desirable
- Ability to work with peers, technical and non-technical team members on POCs and projects independently.
- Ability to analyze business direction and problem, understand long term vision and develop strategy, guide with technical solutions.
- Hands on - deliver projects, programs with high quality and on time that create significant impact to our business.
- Analyze diverse business problems and design high quality & innovative solutions using Big data, Hadoop for product lines working in partnership with Product Manager
- Effectively lead technology discussions with business partners and other external parties.
- Actively participate in product release cycle, daily stand up, design and code review.
- Mentor and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with product managers, and development team for individual products.
- Evaluate and recommend technology and frameworks for building cross product data assets to optimize for flexibility, long-term viability, and time to market.
- Keep current with technology and contribute towards IT blueprint, frameworks and technologies that would benefit us and improve our productivity.