Lead Analyst BI & Analytics
JOIN US AS A LEAD ANALYST BI&ASimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, AnalystGather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Analyst BI&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Interfaces with the Target business representatives to validate business requirements/requests for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical results.
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Determine best method to gather, model, manipulate and present data. Gather business requirements and translates business questions into requirements.
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Gathers required data and performs data analysis to support business need. Anticipates clients' future and ongoing needs.
- Communicates to share knowledge and findings. Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability.
- Documents analytical methodologies used in the execution of analytical request projects. Translate scientific methodology to business terms, providing guidance and assistance to others in translation.
- Masters preferred, BA/BS required
- 5-7 years relevant experience (e.g. quantitative related degree)
- Querying ability (SQL)
- Statistical programming knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Consultative ability
- Experience solving complex Supply Chain problems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Retail